Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fwd: 2/11/14 THANKS 2 MISSIONARY LINDA KRIEG re 29 YEARS w/ the SIAWI PEOPLE


2/11/14 THANKS 2 MISSIONARY LINDA KRIEG re 29 YEARS w/ the SIAWI PEOPLE
http://usa.ntm.org/mission-news/75209/twenty-nine-years-invested
"...Linda Krieg, missionary to the Siawi
people for many years, is saying good-
bye."This month brings me to my final good-
byes to my Siawi friends. … Yes, it will be
hard," Linda admits. "But I know that the
same God Who led Abraham, Moses, Paul
and so many others … "
http://usa.ntm.org/mission-news/75209/twenty-nine-years-invested
"They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea."Isaiah 11:9,posted by vk
*DefendRealMarriage("
TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO 2 ALL Abusive Relationships (snaarl)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)(1 Corinthians 12:13-14,27)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)